The first Ag-athon took place on 22 May 2015 at University College London, London, England.
The aim was to build upon the Agatha Christie base r-ball.
The combined curated data from the London Ag-athon, removing duplicates, errors, and data with unresolved issues, is available in the Ag-athon 1 (curated) r-ball.
- 14:30 Welcome, introductions, and RIMMF refresher
- 14:50 The London Ag-athon
- 16:20 Feedback and discussion (can include general JSC/RDA issues)
- 17:00 End
- the single works (no compilations—so no short story or poem collections or multiple novels in a single volume)
- of the Person known alternately as Agatha Mary Clarissa Miller, Agatha Christie, Mary Westmacott, and Agatha Christie Mallowan
- in single or multiple expressions (e.g., editions, languages, with illustrations or without, with notes or reader’s guides or without, etc.)
- in unmediated volumes
- in audio discs, cassettes, or online
- in computer discs, or online resources
Announcements, blogs, etc.
- Blog: Save the Date – Ag-athon
- Announcement: Ag-athon: Fun with Agatha, Deborah, Gordon and RIMMF