- R-Balls (Home)
- Topics (Focus of r-ball)
- X-athons (RDA hackathons)
- Lang-athon: a multilingual jane-athon
- London Ag-athon
- Maurice Dance: a Kiwi Jane-athon
- RIMMF (RDA data editor)
- About (More about r-balls)
- FAQ (Answers to frequently asked questions)
- Issues (Raise and discuss r-balls issues)
- Project (RBalls project on GitHub)
- RDA Toolkit (Full text of RDA - subscription required)
- RDA Registry (RDA elements used in r-balls)
Welcome to r-balls!
An r-ball contains linked data and Semantic Web representations of cultural heritage resources described using RDA: resource description and access.
R is for RIMMF/RDA/RDF/Resource/Record!
* R-balls are the primary data for a Jane-athon.
Please use the contacts below for more information.
- Gordon Dunsire (RDA issues)
- Diane Hillmann (RDA Registry issues)
- Jon Phipps (RDA Registry issues)
- Deborah Fritz (RIMMF issues)
- Richard Fritz (RIMMF issues)
If you discover a problem with r-balls, or have a question, or even wish to engage in a philosophical or practical discussion, please raise an issue!